The Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions of Killtest are developed by many IT experts’ continuously using their experience and knowledge to study, and the quality is very good and have very high accuracy. Killtest Microsoft 70-345 practice test for Microsoft 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification exam includes simulation test and the current examination. Achieving the Microsoft 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification is the goal of many IT & Network professionals. However, the passing rate of the Microsoft 70-345 MCSE certification exam is incredibly low. On the other hand, Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions is comprehensively under the filter of who recheck multiple times before publishing them online. Killtest provides you everything that you need to pass your Microsoft Certification 70-345 exam. Killtest also provides you the 70-345 exam objectives with there detailed and verified answer relevant to your certification. The purpose of Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions is to promote Microsoft 70-345 test.
In order to upgrade your career path, it’s wise to get 70-345 MCSE certification. Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions containing guide are designed in a way that could help you pass the 70-345 exam with no other helping 70-345 practice test. Whenever you acquire each of our Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions, we’ll present zero cost up-date in time for one year. Level of quality and also Worth for your 70-345 exam, 100% assure to pass through your current MCSE certification Exam. Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions enable you to productively manage tremendous work. Select your Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions with thought and discipline, knowing that these skills will follow you throughout your budding career. The 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 is primarily intended for MCSE administrators that have a strong foundation and expertise in the industry’s most advanced database management system.
Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 | MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert Exam 70-345 | Killtest Microsoft 70-345 Practice Test
You need to meet the connectivity requirement for the Exchange ActiveSync clients after the planned upgrade. What should you do?
A. Modify the EdgeTransport.exe.config.file.
B. Run theSet-TransportConfigcmdlet.
C. Run theSet-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicycmdlet
D. Modify the Web.config file.
You need to recommend a solution for the users involved in the legal disputes. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. a journal rule
B. an Outlook protection rule
C. an in-place Hold
D. a Litigation Hold
Topic 1, Fabrikam inc.
Fabrikam. Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 5,000 employees. The company has sales, marketing research and human resources departments.
Fabrikam has two main offices and three branch offices. The main offices are located in New York and London. The branch offices are located in Seattle, Montreal, and Paris.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. The WAN connections from the main offices to the branch offices are reliable.
The Exchange Server organization contains servers that have either Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013 installed. Each main office contains two Exchange Server 2013 servers. Each branch office contains one Exchange Server 2010 server.
MX records are configured to deliver email to the offices in New York and London. Email is delivered to the London office only if the New York office is unavailable.
Each office is configured to use a separate namespace for client access. The New York office is configured to use a namespace of mail.fabrikam.com .
The servers in the New York and London offices are members of a database availability group (DAG). Each mailbox database in the New York and London offices has three copies.
The technical support staff in the branch offices have administrative access to the existing Exchange servers and are assigned Organization Management permissions.
Users from the sales department frequently send email messages that contain the Social Security number of customers in the United States.
Fabrikam identifies the following issues on the network:
• Users in the Paris office report that when launching Microsoft Outlook, they receive a security alert indicating a certificate name mismatch. The security alert is not generated when they connect to Outlook Web Access. Users from the other offices do not report receiving the security alert.
• Network administrators report that the mailbox databases in the New York office sometimes activate on the Exchange servers in the London office, resulting in poor performance for the New York office users.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes to the network:
• Upgrade the organization to Exchange Server 2016 during the next six months.
• Enable online document viewing and editing from Outlook on the web.
High Availability Requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following high-availability requirements for the planned deployment:
• Mailbox databases that contain mailboxes for the New York office users must only be activated on the servers in the London office manually.
• All client access connections to the London and New York offices must use load-balanced namespaces. The load balancing mechanism must perform health checks.
Security and compliance requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following security and compliance requirements:
• After the planned upgrade, the maximum mailbox size must be 5 GB.
• Administrators from the branch offices must be able to view the mailbox properties and reset the passwords of the users, but must be prevented from changing the mailbox database configurations.
• Users who are involved in legal disputes with customers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages pertaining to the dispute. The users must be able to delete all other messages permanently.
• If a user enters a Social Security number in an email message addressed to an external recipient, the user must receive a notification before sending the message If the user sends the message. The message must not be delivered. A compliance officer must be notified of the violation.
Fabrikam identifies the following connectivity requirements:
• Connections for inbound and outbound email must be initiated and terminated from an Edge Transport server in the perimeter network.
• All external client connections from the branch office users must be proxied from the New York office to the branch offices.
• The number of namespaces used for client access must be minimized.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases.
What should you recommend?
A . Run TheSet-MailBoxDatabasecmdlet.
B . Run theSet-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupcmdlet
C. Run theSet-MailBoxServercmdlet.
D. Run theSet-MailBoxDatabaseCopycmdlet.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases. What should you recommend?
A. Run TheSet-MailBoxDatabasecmdlet.
B. Run theSet-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupcmdlet
C. Run theSet-MailBoxServercmdlet.
D. Run theSet-MailBoxDatabaseCopycmdlet.
You deploy Layer 7 load balancers to the New York and London offices. You are planning the namespace configuration that will be used once you complete the planned upgrade to Exchange Server 2016. You need to recommend a solution to meet the connectivity requirements for the namespaces. What should you recommend?
A. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to mail.fabrikam.com.
B. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to Snull.
C. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to mail.fabnkam.com.
D. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to Snull.
Microsoft 70-345 test along with Killtest 70-345 real Q&As get you ready for taking the exam but it’s the outclass MCSE 70-345 test by Killtest that covers the fundamentals of the Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam course. Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions offer precise Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam real test. These Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions guarantee your success in 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam. Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions prepare you for MCSE 70-345 exam. It prepares you for the kind of questions that you could expect with your final try. The MCSE 70-345 frames the questions and sets the paper the way you can expect in the real certification exam. The Microsoft 70-345 actual exam is a great tool for you to practice on before your final attempt at the MCSE certification. The kind of questions, the format of Q&A’s, the time limit etc all relate to the final Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions. So you can prepare yourself for the final exam by understanding what level of knowledge is required.
Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions contain 70-345 Microsoft test questions, 70-345 exam questions, Microsoft 70-345 training, Microsoft 70-345 exam and 70-345 study guide. Killtest Microsoft 70-345 test is covered by the Killtest guarantee. Killtest offers you a comprehensive look at the best prospects available in Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions throughout the Industry. We have all the basic information included in Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions to better enable you understand the concepts provided from us. Killtest online training experts create all of the 70-345 exam products. Killtest main goal is to get your Microsoft Certification certified with a firm understanding of the core material. Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions are available at the Killtest with the money back guarantee. Killtest Microsoft Exam 70-345 Test Questions resembles the actual one helping you pass the Microsoft 70-345 exam with more confidence.